There are a number of ways in which you can place your order please see below:
We always send an order acknowledgment to you via e-mail, if we don’t have an e-mail address we will ring you to confirm receipt of the order. If you are unsure please don’t hesitate to call the office on 01925 860401 to confirm receipt.
If the product you order is in stock and you order before 2:45pm your product will be shipped the same day on a next day service.
If your product is not in stock please ask when you place the order for an estimated delivery date as the delivery time varies from product to product.
As standard, our deliveries are booked on a next day service, but we understand sometimes you need the goods sooner. Please see below for the different services we can offer and contact the office to arrange this or to get a quote on 01925 860401.
- Same day service – we work with a same day courier who we can book in a morning and have the goods delivered to you the same afternoon.
- Timed deliveries – we offer a 9am, 10am and 12pm timed service.
- Saturday delivery – if you order on Friday but can’t wait until Monday we offer a Saturday delivery service.
Yes we do, we have a number of customers who send us a purchase order to cover 12 months of orders. You can set deliveries up on a monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly basis, and if you find you don’t need the order then just let us know with a few days notice. This service will save you time and guarantees the stock will be readily available for you.
Our payment terms are 30 days from invoice date.
There are a number of payment methods that we accept, please see below:
- Our preferred method of payment is BACS – the bank details are shown at the bottom of the invoice.
- We accept cheques made payable to ‘Calibre Control International Ltd.’.
- We also accept payment by credit card – to use this option please ring the office on 01925 860401.
Please contact Andrea Roe our Sales Administrator on 01925 860401 or by e-mail to email@example.com.
Please call the office on 01925 860401 and speak to Laura Platt our Operations Manager. Your complaint will be logged in our ISO system and will be dealt with as a matter of urgency. You can also e-mail Laura on firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes we are ISO 9001:2008 accredited. You can download a copy of our certificate here.
The office is open:
Monday to Thursday 08:30am – 17:00pm.
Friday 08:30am - 16:00pm.
We close on bank holidays & weekends.
Yes we usually close on Christmas Eve and re-open 2nd January depending on how the weekend falls.
We like to keep our database as up to date as possible so appreciate you letting us know. Please ring the office on 01925 860401 or fill in the contact form here.
Yes, you can download a copy of our certificate here.