C-Cell Mono is the original system and comes with the standard parameters for analysis. C-Cell Mono takes 1 image of the sample to produce analytical results such as crust wall thickness, size, shape and location. C-Cell Mono is the entry level model of the C-Cell range and offers all the basic image analysis needs for a baker.
Technical, production and engineering personnel are able to establish their own key performance indicators using objective data to maintain a level of consistency with their production.
What can it analyse?
Cake and biscuits
What industries is it used?
Cake and biscuit production
Ingredients (improvers / yeast)
Research and development
Bakery equipment manufacturers
Research and plant breeding
Features and Benefits:
· Provides analytical results for repeatable, reliable quality
· Removes human error in quality control environments
· Calibrations can be tailored to meet manufacturers needs
· Over 50 different quality results relating to bakery products
· Quantifiable results helps to easily score against targets
· Helps to show the impact in structure when making slight changes in process/production/ingredients
· Number of cells
· Net Cell elongation
· Cell diameter
· Number of holes
· Wall thickness
· Internal Structure